Chatbots and AI are creating waves in both local and global markets. The use of these technologies is accelerating at an exponential rate/ At the same pace vendors are entering the marketing arena to offer their own version of chatbots and have created a wide choice for marketers to use.Introductory content.
Role Of Chatbot Marketing in Your Overall Marketing Strategy
Chatbots and AI are creating waves in both local and global markets. The use of these technologies is accelerating at an exponential rate/ At the same pace vendors are entering the marketing arena to offer their own version of chatbots and have created a wide choice for marketers to use.
The possibility of exponential growth is possible at a level that has never been seen before. IT enthusiasts and specialists are creating these tools because of the value and the diverse applications are fascinating.
On the other hand, many small businesses who market online are unaware of their existence or how advantageous these tools can be to their success online. Even though customers from all age groups use chatbots for their online shopping. Making sales though true automation can transform your sites into a leads and sales assistant.
What is a Chatbot
A chatbot is a type of Artificial Intelligence (AI) computer that can hold and manage conversations by mimicking human intelligence. These bots use structured data sequencing and machine learning to deliver a personalized message and pertinent data to the customers.
Chatbots need to be part of your marketing strategy because they can integrate with other applications like your email and lead generation process. Chatbot marketing is an effective method to use conversational marketing techniques.
Let the “AI BOT” Greet Your Customer & Answer Questions About the Product
Chatbot marketing is an effective method of using conversational marketing techniquees to instantly engage your customers. With the sheer number of potential customers on social media and the popularity of these platforms,marketers should be excited to use tools that can make reaching these customers easier and more lucrative. Chatbot marketing makes it possible for businesses of all sizes to reach a a larger group of individuals and create a more engaged audience. Most chatbots are used to handle customer care channels to instantly respond to common queries and simple questions.
Setting up to use your chatbot is simple. You introduce one line of codeon your website for those chatbots that are preprogrammed. When someone lands on your website, you start the conversation using automation to greet your customers, and the bot is ready to provide helpful answers.
Researching The “AI Bot” Market
.We started our research by looking at a familiar face in high level automation software, Neil Patel. Neil Patel’s biography online states “He is a New York Times Bestselling author. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations”. As a marketer I’ve also helped companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP, and Viacom grow their revenue. https://neilpatel.com/about/
Neil Patels’ MobileMonkey was listed on every site discussing chatbots for business.
Neil Patel’s top picks provide a look at the different uses for ai bots rather than bots that marketers can use for their online businesses. This list came directly from that site. https://neilpatel.com/about/
- Fandango Fandango’s chatbot is perfect for those who want to be in the loop on all the latest movies.
- Sephora book makeup or skin services, some that are even free (!!), but you can explore your closest stores.
- Wall Street Journal deliver the news than through a popular chatbot that delivers a personalized, one-on-one content delivery experience?
- National Geographic uses their Facebook Messenger chatbot in an unexpected and fun way for readers with Pop Geo, a world trivia game.
- James Patterson “The Chef” Short Story Bestselling author James Patterson chose the latter route when he published a thriller short story through a suspenseful chatbot.
- AccuWeather AccuWeather’s Facebook Messenger chatbot provides you with an AI meteorologist.
- TGIFridays Much like Domino’s, Pizza Hut, or other popular chatbots, TGIFridays wanted to get in on the order-ahead bot business.
- Western Union Western Union, the financial services company, dove into popular chatbots by making it easier for their customers to send money.
- Summit Academy OIC used their popular chatbots to enroll more students at their academy. Their campaign led to a 30% increase in prospective students.
- MobileMonkey MobileMonkey has used a popular chatbot to broaden reach and lower the cost of lead acquisition.
- Stanford’s QuizBot Stanford researchers designed a bot that helps students study information, and it outperformed other study methods like flashcards.
The applications created with the chatbot technology is amazing. People use these interactive bot tools every day without realizing they are interacting with the best AI technology available. While looking at the applications for the chatbots, it was clear that the only one on the list for marketers was MobileMonkey.
Mobile Monkey is created specifically for lead generation. This is a different application from the other chatbots on this list. Rather than a customer centric use handling customer service and frequently asked questions, MobileMonkey is designed specifically to engage new prospects with the singular intention of creating more leads and customer outreach and sales.
MobileMonkey has features like drip campaigns, list building, chat blasts, and automatic lead qualification. There is an application for a Facebook autoresponder. MobileMonkey is the gold standard for online marketers who want to use chatbot marketing at the highest level. But the gold standard comes at a price.
MobileMonkey has 3 different plans: PRO at $14.25 per month. PRO Unicorn at $36.75 per month. Team at $299.00 per month
There a several AI Bot applications available. MobileMonkey is the favorite for online marketes. However, our research for the best fit for very small businesses (solopreneurs) with limited budgets and time continues. But one thing is very clear. If you want to grow your business, with an increase in leads and sales, you need to use automation. This automated marketing plan should include AI Bot Marketing. It just makes sense in a world that is moving faster and faster everyday with customers demanding faster and more direct responses. Marketers need an AI Robot in their portfolio of automated marketing tools.